Powers VisuGuard® Shower Valve Now With T/P Technology
Powers has upgraded its temperature display bath and shower valve to T/P technology. VisuGuard® T/P now protects against incoming temperature changes as well as pressure fluctuations and is listed to ASSE 1016’s most stringent performance standard, Type T/P. VisuGuard® T/P is ideal for healthcare facilities where visual monitoring of bather water temperature is critical.
T/P Total Protection: Temperature Display Featuring:
- Precise temperature readout within 1/10th of a degree
- Affordably priced, comparable to common pressure balance valves
- Provides true protection against pressure and temperature changes
- Eliminates time and cost for seasonal limit stop adjustments
- Controls mixed outlet temperature within 10°F of hot water supply temperature for applications where low hot water temperatures exist
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on internal tempering mechanism
- Won’t stick or seize due to harsh water conditions
- Back-to-back installation without costly cross-over piping
- Self-contained cartridge installs in minutes to simplify repairs
- ASSE 1016 Type T/P and cUPC listed
- Tested to ASSE 1016 Type T/P and CSA B125.1 standards
Advanced Thermal Actuation
Maintains a safe and constant output flow despite changes in input temperature or pressure – dramatically minimizing the risks of scalding and facility liability.