HydroGuard T/P e707 Series
Powers has added new stylized, metal trim to its popular e700 T/P bath and shower series. The model e707 features a European designed faceplate and ADA compliant handle with no exposed screws. The new trim set is ideal for hotels and resorts, or anywhere design is of utmost importance.
Behind the wall is Powers' patented HydroGuard tempering valve which meet the most stringent requirements of ASSE 1016: Type T/P for temperature and pressure protection. More importantly, the e707 is affordably priced, comparable in cost to common pressure balance valves.
Among the e707's other features are:
- Shallow wall installation…in as little as 2" wall depth
- Cast bronze valve with integral check stops
- Five year limited warranty
- Back-to-back installation without costly crossover piping
- Self-contained cartridge installs in minutes, simplifies maintenance
- Temperature sensing actuator eliminates the need for costly seasonal limit stop adjustment
HydroGuard T/P Series e707 Sales Brochure (PF-P-e707.pdf)