Powers Hydroguard XP Series
Powers is pleased to introduce a new line of high performance master tempering and Hi/Lo safety valves for hot water distribution in commercial and institutional facilities. Marketed under the HydroGuard XP brand, the series features eight newly engineered valves, including five master mixers and three single-valve hi/los. The HydroGuard XP series features two new 2” valves, both with capacities in excess of 200 gallons per minute. All valves, including the largest sizes, are listed to ASSE 1017 and CSA B125.
The HydroGuard XP series features improved performance capabilities for enhanced safety including:
- Industry leading low flow control, as low as 1.0 gpm on the largest sizes
- Higher top-end flows at lower pressure drops for added capacity
- Advanced paraffin actuation technology for speed of response and accuracy of control
- Single-seat design for tight shut-off in the event of cold-water failure
- Lockable, vandal resistant temperature setting for greater safety
- Simplified design/fewer components ease repair and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant internals to resist seizing or sticking in harsh water conditions, ensuring safe and consistent valve performance
The HydroGuard XP series is offered in rough bronze and chrome plated finishes.