IntelliStation™: The Smart Mixing & Recirculation System
Using the IntelliStation, facilities managers can remotely monitor and control water temperatures to provide hot water consistently and on demand, wherever and whenever it is needed for domestic applications. The IntelliStation provides safer, more efficient hot water delivery from the point-of-source to the point-of-use and can be integrated into a building automation system (BAS). By controlling water temperatures more precisely, it can also help reduce energy costs.
IntelliStation is the truly intelligent way to control water. It:
- Provides digital temperature regulation to ASSE 1017 within +/-2°F, even during low and zero demand periods
- Controls the entire tempered water recirculation loop safely and efficiently
- Is field configurable and does not require use of a laptop or special software
The integrated IntelliStation system provides compliance with relevant standards.
Download our White Paper
Digital Technology, the Next Generation of Water Mixing
- Compares the capabilities of mechanical and digital water mixing
- Describes key digital features, including precise temperature control, building automation system integration, and sophisticated communications capabilities
- Explains how digital water mixing systems efficiently mitigate the risks associated with Legionella and other water-borne bacteria
Download our Case Study
At KC Airport’s Marriott, It’s IntelliStation to the Rescue
We had specified the system at several different facilities and it exceeded facility manager expectations every time.”
Take our Online Continuing Education Course
Smarter, Safer Hot Water: Digital Thermostatic Mixing Stations
This course will cover:
- Dangers involved with hot water delivery systems.
- Digital advances and water mixing and recirculation stations that maximize burn protection while minimizing health risks.
- Codes and components that define performance standards for a safe and efficient hot water delivery system.
- How hot water delivery systems are integrated into building automation systems (BAS).